Thursday 28 March 2019

Winter Thaw...Spring Thaw and Spring Shows

With winter finally behind us and spring on the horizon, the art shows are coming fast and furious. I have works in several group exhibitions; the first show is this weekend (March 29-31) at the Ottewell Centre/Red Barn in Sherwood Park.

Hope Springs Eternal (soft pastel), 16 x 20 @ Ottewell Centre





















The next show is in St. Albert at the Hemingway Centre (VASA) for their annual spring members show. Two of my works were juried into this show. I also have two works in the "Uncommon Threads" exhibition in Spruce Grove. (April 16 to May 3).


 I also have a solo exhibition at the Glenrose Hospital of my acrylic "quilt paintings" which opens tomorrow (March 29) and runs until June 27.
Waves (12 x 24), mixed media

No comments:

Post a Comment