Sunday 27 May 2018

June Shows Less than a Week Away

I can't believe how quickly May has passed and June is less than a week away. I need to make final preparations for three upcoming shows (building shipping boxes, attaching d-rings, etc.). My first show is in Lloydminster " Art Without Borders". I have entered three of my photographs in this juried show. All photos were taken in the Boston/Cape Cod area during a recent trip.

My next show, starting June 1, is a small solo show at Castle Downs Library (Edmonton). This show will feature some of my quilt paintings. (More information to come at a later date).

Finally, I was lucky enough to be featured in the A.S.A. (Alberta Society of Artists) "Air" exhibition which will start its tour in Calgary at the Central Library. Once I know that all the dates and other locations for this traveling exhibition I will post that information.


                              Two of the photographs submitted in the "Art Without Borders" (Lloydminster)

No comments:

Post a Comment