Monday 17 April 2017

Long time since I posted any news...And there is plenty of news!!!!!

I just realized that is has been almost three weeks since I last posted any news about what is happening with my art so here goes...
I am dropping off several pieces for this WEEKEND'S show at the Red Barn/Ottewell Centre, Sherwood Park. The show opens this Friday from 1-9 pm. with the artists' reception, including wine, music and munchies from 7-9. I along with all of the fellow artists (27 in total) will be in attendance and the LOFT GALLERY will also be open at this time. The show continues on Saturday and closes on Sunday at 4:00 pm.
Next weekend I have the show in St. Albert from Friday, April 27 until Sunday April 29.

Hope to see many of you at one of both of these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment